Thursday, April 15, 2010

Vera Farmiga Cocks Back On 'A Thousand Guns'

Farmgia has recenetly been cast in the lead of this western.


Details are new and scarce but I do know is that A Thousand Guns centers on a preacher's wife and her journey of revenge, is being directed by Spain's Daniel Calparsoro and written by Russell Friedenberg. Vera has had my eye since The Departed, where she stole every scene she was in, save for the the initial consolation in her office with Leo. This woman just proved her worth I saw years ago, after finally snagging and Oscar Nod with Up In The Air.  

The premise sounds more original then most as of late, and she's good, good enough to where I trust her to carry the film herself and get me in a seat. I know absolutely nothing about the director other than some Spanish TV movies.I will be keeping a good eye on this one and let you know what's good with it. 

Munki Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment