Friday, April 9, 2010

The Other Guys Trailer Hits

Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell, are co-starring in them same movie? Huh, okay. Trying to tip the scales on people eyes and ears and go for a different approach, or maybe that ain't nothing new. Who am I to say. But I like it. 'Cuz I think Mark is a funny, funny dude. Perfect humor, tongue-in-cheek, 30 rock office style hard to nail comedy. Protesting? I bet you would. So go watch... study, I Heart Huckabees, The Departed and Three Kings.  


But anyway, I digressed, as usual. Adam McKay is the guy responsible for directing Ferrell through Talidega Nights and Step Brothers, and the funniest one, a little clip online called The Landlord where Adam's 2 year old daughter Perl, is a bitchass landlord. Go watch The Landlord! Please!And after that, watch this trailer for the new film The Other Guys. Samuel L and The Rock are supporting in it, playing the coolest biggest baller cops in the department, and Michael Keaton pops up too?! It looks pretty, don't take so seriously an just enjoy. And I did. That's usually what McKay and Ferrell try to do, in their approach.  

I'm looking forward to the August, 6th release date. 


Munki Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment