Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bill Condon In Negotionations To Helm Breaking Dawn

As a few are saying, but I heard it from Movieweb, Bill Condon is locking down a contract to take over the last two films. As I previously reported Summit has been in the market and swinging for the fences in search of a truly terrific director. Yes, this news is a week old, and I've been slacking lately, ma bad fellow Munki lovers. But I promised you a most special Munki promise I'd keep all you Twi-hards, informed.

It was said that a deal hasn't been officially signed, but both Condon and the studio have been in multiple meetings and negotiations. It was said that Condon would direct both parts of the two-part film and the site heard rumblings that both films would be shot back-to-back.

From what I gathered, the cast is liking the idea of the Oscar winner helming their projects. This next one coming up got lensed by 30 Days Of Night Brit director David Slade. Who says he's scoring the movie in London right now with 3 time academy award winner Howard shore (The Departed, The Aviator, The Silence Of The Lambs). Damn son.

With Summit grabbing the money from this franchise and prestige from The Hurt Locker, looks like they now can start grabbing the gold of talent out there, huh?

Any more news on this or the Franchise, I'll let you know.

Munki Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment