Wednesday, June 30, 2010

'Red' Trailer Drops

Actually it was a few days ago but I was too busy doing something else to post it. Sue me. Actually don't do that. I have less then no money. Just check my bank account balance. Great! Now you know what I'm worth! Why don't I just tell you how it's been since you had-- Nevermind. I digressed a little didn't I?

I heard about this one a few months back, and got a little excited, primarily because if a cast like this is assembled, then it can't be all that bad. And most times, that's the way to think and only way to save a bad film. Weak direction and/or a poor screenplay doesn't mean shit (most times) if the cast can keep it together 'cuz their gifted enough.

The plot is as follows viz the pres release from Summit:
" Red is the story of Frank Moses (Willis), a former black-ops CIA agent, who is now living a quiet life. That is, until the day a hi-tech assassin shows up intent on killing him. With his identity compromised and the life of the woman he cares for, Sarah (Parker), endangered, Frank reassembles his old team (Freeman, Malkovich and Mirren) in a last ditch effort to survive."

Well, I guess I coulda just embedded the trailer instead huh? You get both fuck-o. Enjoy.



Red is comin' atcha October 15th. Flightplan and The Time Traveler's Wife dude, Robert Schwentke, is helming.Summit seems to be really shaping up. Good for them. They made it.

Munki out.

No comments:

Post a Comment